Your donations are very important to Grassington Hub. The generosity of supporters like you means that we can continue providing our essential social activities and support services.
There are several ways you can donate to us.
- Drop your loose change in our Donations Pot in the Hub
- Make a one off Donation, through this website, or send us a cheque.
- Become a ‘G H & L 500’ supporter by committing to a regular monthly donation by standing order.
- Including a Gift in your Will.
Whichever method you choose, you will be helping to keep your local community library open, supporting people living in rural isolation, helping people get to medical appointments, and providing social activities for local people.
Grassington Hub and Library 500 (GH&L 500)
Our G H & L 500 campaign was launched in the summer of 2018 with the aim of attracting 500 local people, who believe in what the Hub offers to our community, to pledge a regular monthly donation to us. We currently receive between £7,000 and £8,000 each year from these regular monthly donations.
The ‘book tower’ outside the Hub was part of our original campaign and has recently been restored to its former glory.
Regular donations help us plan ahead, and support our community services ou will receive a regular quarterly email newsletter all about the Hub’s current activities, latest achievements, future plans and, of course, how close we are to reaching our annual funding target. And, if you are happy for us to do so, we’ll put your name, with a big THANK YOU, on our supporters list in the Hub.
By choosing to make a regular donation you will be helping us plan ahead, supporting our community services and activities, and helping us develop new services.
It’s easy to become a ‘G H & L 500’ supporter just complete one of our forms to set up a regular standing order payment to the Hub.
Standing orders need to be set up with your bank. You can either:
- Complete one of our standing order forms, drop it in to the Hub, and we will send it to your bank on your behalf; or,
- Set up the standing order directly with your bank either through on-line banking, telephone banking, or in person at your local branch. (All the details you will need are on our downloadable standing order form).